MenphisReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application V2!

Go down

Admin Application V2! Empty Admin Application V2!

Post by sleek badger 11/3/2013, 20:28

Full Name:MOHAMMAD AWWAD

Ingame Name:Sleek Badger

Length of playing MenphisReborn?About 30 mins

Have you Donated?No

Have you been staff on anyother servers inclueding Real Rs? YES

If so, Why you leave server?I left because the owner didnt know how to code :\ and kept reseting everyone

Anyone think you should become staff? If so, names? I really dont know anyone (yet) but i will get to know everyone and i doubt anybody doesnt want me as staff but nobody has told me yes.

Do you follow rules? Yes i follow rules and i am loyal

What kind of gamer are you? Skiller or Pker? I do both on real rs so will do both here Smile

How many hours a day you play our server? Almost 1 hour

If had a chance to make money EVEN though against rules and your only staff on, would you do it? NO i would never go against the rules or against anybody on servers back!

Have you helped anyone on the server? If so, who? As i said before i dont really know anybody and nobody has asked me for help Sad

Now in detail tell us about you.I am a 10th grade student and i like runescape. I used to play runescape almost non stop (not including homework break). But then eoc came out and i quit so i started playing rsps servers! I played several servers and have been staff on them. I recently was on a server that i quit because the owner reset me like 10 times in one day (on accident). So i apologized to him and left like everyone else and i told him "sorry but gl with ur server." That is when i joined this server!! I wanted to be an admin on here because i am very loyal and also very helpful. I hope u will accept my application!

THANK YOU,
SLEEK BADGER

sleek badger

Back to top Go down