MenphisReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ermagerd - Dan D Moderator March 13 2013

Go down

Ermagerd - Dan D Moderator March 13 2013 Empty Ermagerd - Dan D Moderator March 13 2013

Post by Dan D 13/3/2013, 22:11

Full Name: Daniel Drayton

Ingame Name: Dan D

Length of playing MenphisReborn? Like three days o,o

Have you Donated? No

Have you been staff on anyother servers inclueding Real Rs? I was admin on one, and moderator on two :3, Not posting names unless asked.

If so, Why you leave server? Well, i'd only leave if it shut down, or maybe temporarily for school related issues.

Anyone think you should become staff? If so, names? I don't know, I applied on Toxin, Cjp seemed to like me :3

Do you follow rules? Yh Mang.

What kind of gamer are you? Skiller or Pker? Both, I skill, and when other people are pking, I join them.

How many hours a day you play our server? like, 5.

If had a chance to make money EVEN though against rules and your only staff on, would you do it? No, i'm rich enough as it is.

Have you helped anyone on the server? If so, who? Uhm, I've helped new players on basic money making and PVMing .-.

Now in detail tell us about you: My name is Daniel, I prefer Dan, I was born in B.C. Canada in Vancouver, i've staffed and played on a lot of Rsps. I want to become a Moderator so I can help keep the server safe. I want to help those in need using my new abilities that would be entrusted in me. I want to guide new players on how to play the server. I want to become more engaged with the staff, and I want to work along side them. I want to be involved more with the game and players.

I want to play an indivudual role in the server, I love the server, and I want to be a high ranking future staff member. I'm experienced with runescape private servers, and I want to share my knowledge with others. I want the players and staff to trust me more and look up to me. I want the responsibility of people that need help.

I want to handle situations with my best input. I want to be more involved with hosting events and minigames. I like to have people looking up to me. I will handle situations big and small with my logic and technical skills. I want to be asked for my opinions on things. I want to help the staff with situations where they need other staff's input.

Tnx Guiis Smile

Dan D

Back to top Go down