MenphisReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viki X's suggestions for the Server.

2 posters

Go down

Viki X's suggestions for the Server. Empty Viki X's suggestions for the Server.

Post by Viki_X 19/3/2013, 00:37

I have read everyone else's suggestions for the server, staff and player's.
We as staff are also player's so our input is also for you and ourselves.

I have noticed Construction being mentioned I personally agree, with this what do you guy's think? If it were to be introduced to the server would you want it to be easy to obtain all these items? Or would you want to work for it? Would you want it to be the hardest skill to level up? I know that sometimes experience like fishing was long but it was durable another example was agility. I'd like the skills to be more rewarding and necessarily more things to do other than clicking on a singular object to level up.

Other suggestions have mentioned the amount of experience that you earn and a drop in it.
I believe that everything is just handed to players, like within a few hours a player can probably max out their combat skills completely and have enough money for Torva.

I suggest a decrease in the experience and I also suggest that ::pengs/monster teleport(island) is nerfed via drops.
I don't believe that they should be dropping godswords etc, isn't that what Godwars is used for.
I also suggest that skills come more into play during the server, like slayer can be used as a money making purpose, like the jobs and etc.

I also agree to the point made by Gareth some custom's should be added to the server, because it gives of a unique sense. I'm pretty sure player's want to see change in servers, instead of seeing the same similar servers and getting tired of it after a while.
I will probably add more suggestions to this thread later on.

~Viki
Viki_X
Viki_X

Back to top Go down

Viki X's suggestions for the Server. Empty Re: Viki X's suggestions for the Server.

Post by The_Real_Clay 20/3/2013, 02:31

Yess, Very nice you have my vote, +1
-Clay

The_Real_Clay

Back to top Go down