MenphisReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

staff application:skillz1

Go down

staff application:skillz1 Empty staff application:skillz1

Post by skillz1 13/3/2013, 21:39

Full Name: Matthew Bruce

Ingame Name: Skillz1

Length of playing MenphisReborn? this is my second day will be more

Have you Donated? not yet

Have you been staff on anyother servers inclueding Real Rs? yes on multiple servers

If so, Why you leave server? people hated on the one server and the owner was selfconcussius and shut it down(some people are disrespectful) the owners have screwd the server up and i did not want to be apart of it, resigned since my computer broke, and hackers shut the server down...

Anyone think you should become staff? If so, names?: not sure i havnt asked around

Do you follow rules? yes i do i dont think ive broke a rule this is the first server ive played legit on...

What kind of gamer are you? Skiller or Pker? skiller/combat

How many hours a day you play our server? about 4 or more

If had a chance to make money EVEN though against rules and your only staff on, would you do it? wouldnt think about it

Have you helped anyone on the server? If so, who?: many people, i give away alot of stuff, and my guide for 99 herb and other things

Now in detail tell us about you: i live in canada ontario, i am in grade 9. i am a kind respectable person with a great sence of humour i respect other and most people respect me to. i treat others how i would want to be treated( only sometimes im not perfect Razz) i help out alot of people and i am a very dedicated person.

please think of me for staff Very Happy

By: skillz1

skillz1

Back to top Go down