MenphisReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dough51's staff application.

Go down

dough51's staff application. Empty dough51's staff application.

Post by dough51 15/3/2013, 18:40

Full Name:

Ingame Name:dough51

Length of playing MenphisReborn?2 days right now. played on my other acc a while back not sure of time length though.

Have you Donated?yes i have donated 40$ i plan on donating more later as long as server stays up.

Have you been staff on anyother servers inclueding Real Rs?yes i have been head administrator on trinity-x (its shut down) and i was moderator on pk-x and reality scape.

If so, Why you leave server?trinity-x was shut down by owner. pk-x i just got tired of the game play and reality scape changed ownership and he picked crap staff so i quit.

Anyone think you should become staff? If so, names?none on this server.

Do you follow rules?yes i try to follow them best to my ability.

What kind of gamer are you? Skiller or Pker? i skill when im bored i love pking but i mainly am a player vs monster player.

How many hours a day you play our server? roughly 8-10 right now.

If had a chance to make money EVEN though against rules and your only staff on, would you do it? no because as a staff member you are held to a new degree of rights and privledges and responsibilty and i dont believe in earning a posistion of respect to abuse that. its a privledge not your right to be there.

Have you helped anyone on the server? If so, who? yes i have tried to help any new comers as i see them. i dont remember many names but i just offer my assistance and let them know as long as im on ill be more than happy to help them.

Now in detail tell us about you:

dough51

Back to top Go down

dough51's staff application. Empty Re: dough51's staff application.

Post by dough51 15/3/2013, 18:44

sorry i forgot to add the about me. i am a very active player kind of a crazy one to talk to im always up to chat about anything and everything i love to help people out i hate spammers and beggers that wont stop bugging you i dont appreciate seeing others taking advantage of new players or not helping them with correct information and misleading them im online every chance i get and im very dedicated i dont abuse any rights when i have them i just like to have fun and well if you dont like it all you need to do is ask but if you freak on me i dont appreciate it. i use my manners and i expect the same respect to me.

dough51

Back to top Go down